As long as we life, we are going to need enough energy to do our daily activities. Since the main source of our energy is the food we eat, we should pay a good attention to the food we eat every single day especially the food nutrition. It is ultimately important for us to carefully consider the food we eat so as to we will only eat nutritious food as well as balance food. The problem is that most people don’t eat live nutritious whole foods so they try to make up for the lack of good whole food nutrition by taking synthetic vitamins and manufactured manmade supplements.
Food nutrition is ultimately important to be our source of energy, construction as well as defense for our body. Complete and proper portion of food nutrition such as vitamins, mineral, carbohydrate, fat, protein and water in our daily meal is very crucial. Below are the functions of every food nutrition we need:
– Vitamins: has the ultimate function to organize as well as defense our body. Vitamin can also avoid us from being infected by certain kinds of deceases. We can have enough vitamins intake from green vegetables, fruits, grains, egg, milk, butter and so on.
– Mineral: this particular food nutrition is very crucial to help organize our body. Human being only needs a small number of minerals, however, an individual should fulfill the required amount; otherwise he might get into certain unhealthy condition. Here are some of the minerals as part of the food nutrition we need: flour, phosphor, calcium, iron and many more. The good source for vitamins are vegetables, grain, fish, grain, milk and also cheese.
– Carbohydrate’s function is as the source of your energy, to maintain the body’s temperature as well as a food reserve. Wheat, rice, cassava and corn are some of the main source or carbohydrate.
– Likewise carbohydrate, the function of fat is also as a source of energy as well as a food reserve for our body. The best source for fat is coconut, peanut, egg yolk, cheese and meat.
– Protein: it helps to develop our body, bone and teeth. Protein is ultimately important for our kids’ growth. Milk, meat, the albumen, grain especially soy is the main resource for protein.
– Water: we absolutely need water since most of our body consists of water. It is recommended that we should drink at least 2ml water a day due to our health.
Complete and balance food nutrition in our daily menu is extremely important to grant us every source we need to give us enough energy and strength to do our daily activities. Make sure that you always provide your body with the required food nutrition it needs every single day.